Scotland Golf Adventure Guide
2014–2015 Edition. Plan your own golf trip to Scotland and save hundreds of dollars compared to using a tour operator.Sample pages from the Scotland Golf Adventure Guide.
Imagine all the time and money you will save on your golf trip because I will guide you through the process of:
Listen to a
- Selecting great golf courses
- Mapping out your itinerary
- Making tee times
- Booking accommodations
- Picking the right flights, ferries, and rental cars
If you've ever wanted to play golf in Scotland you will find the Scotland Golf Adventure Guide to be an essential resource and its value priceless!
No Ads. I don't accept placement fees or advertisements from the establishments listed in my guide. Golf courses, hotels, airlines, car rental firms, and tour operators cant buy their way in. I provide an unbiased, independent view of the travel-planning experience and my only objective is to make it easier and more enjoyable for you.
Download A Free Demo PDF
This website will give you an excellent idea of what’s in the guide and the high quality of its content. However, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
What You Get
When you purchase the Scotland Golf Adventure Guide you get:
- Scotland Golf Adventure Guide (39 pages, view sample pages)
- Course Cards for Itinerary Planning (7 pages, view sample)
- Golf Trip Planning Calendars (24 pages, view sample)
- Fax Confirmation Templates (2 pages)
- St Andrews Old Course Guidelines and Application Forms
- One free one-to-one email advice on planning your trip
You get concise information on the top 62 golf courses in Scotland and great accommodations in multiple price ranges. The maps and driving times enable you to craft itineraries with confidence and put you in control of your vacation.
Active web links in the guide makes online research fast and easy. See the table of contents below for all of the great information in this guide.
Satisfaction Guarantee. I want this guide to delight you. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please let me know and I'll make it right. Read the testimonials to see what my customers say about the guide.
Download A Free Demo PDF
Table of Contents
- The Big Picture
- Tourist Board Resources
- Tools for Planning Your Trip (books & maps)
When to Go & Itineraries
- Weather, Avoiding Crowds, Club Closures
- Temperature & Rainfall Statistics
- Building a Rough Itinerary
- Sample Itineraries
- Golf Course Details (view sample page)
- Driving Times & Distances Map (view sample page)
- Golf Course & Town Map
- Golf Course Rankings, Links and Heathland/Parkland
- Golf Course Designers Cross-reference
Getting to Scotland
- Flights Between U.S. & Scotland (view sample page)
- Flights Between London & Scotland
- Flights Between Ireland & Scotland
- Ferry Service to Islay
- Choosing Where to Stay
- Accommodations Listings (view sample page)
- Online Resources
Renting a Car
- Car Rental Recommendations Based on Group Size (view sample page)
- Rental Car Price Quote Worksheet
Other Planning Resources
- Tee-time Services
- Tour Operators
- Exchange rate cheat sheets
- Advice on playing links golf
- Electric plug adapters & transformers
- Car ferries
- Making phone calls and credit card calls
- British-American Dictionary
- Time Difference Table
How The Guide is Delivered
You can purchase printed or digital versions of the guide. The paper versions are printed on demand, so you always get the most recent information. Plus, you can also receive the same digital download files. For digital-only purchases, you can immediately download the guide in an electronic format (Adobe PDF) which gives you a product that is:
- more concise (print only what you need)
- more accurate (free digital updates)
- more useful (extra digital and online goodies)
Download a Free Demo PDF. Still not quite sure? Before you purchase the guide you can download a PDF containing all of the pages in the main guide (some content is hidden) and see for yourself the extremely high quality of the content, formatting, and presentation.
If prompted, I recommend you save the PDF file to disk and then open it with the free Adobe Reader () from Adobe Systems.